OH choir.
so...I love choir.
I ALWAYS have.
but...
last night was my very last concert EVER because Rachel didn't make Acappella.
the funny thing is Mrs. Mathews straight up said it was because of my Surgeries earlier this year.
I love Mrs. Mathews and I think she is a great teacher...BUT why do I have to be held accountable for something I had no control over...
But I promise to all the gorgeous choir people i'm not hating on Mrs. Mathews. She is FANTASIC, and I have a lot of respect for her.
ANYWAYS...
so...I love choir.
I ALWAYS have.
but...
last night was my very last concert EVER because Rachel didn't make Acappella.
the funny thing is Mrs. Mathews straight up said it was because of my Surgeries earlier this year.
I love Mrs. Mathews and I think she is a great teacher...BUT why do I have to be held accountable for something I had no control over...
But I promise to all the gorgeous choir people i'm not hating on Mrs. Mathews. She is FANTASIC, and I have a lot of respect for her.
ANYWAYS...
I'm am definatly going to miss singing in a Choir.
BUT...
I need to move on, and be greatful for the experiences I have had.
and of course..
God always has a plan for me.
I need to move on, and be greatful for the experiences I have had.
and of course..
God always has a plan for me.
YA.
Audrey Clifton told me to update my blog so there AUDREY. There is my "shpill" on Choir.
Love, Rachel.
No comments:
Post a Comment